Welcome to PaySchools Central!
Mount Gilead Exempted Village Schools uses PaySchools Central as its payment portal for parents. Using PaySchools Central you can manage your student's meal program, school fees and any other school-related fees.
The PaySchools Central and QuikPay systems are NOW AVAILABLE for use!
Now you can pay for your children’s school lunches, school fees, and more online, securely and quickly. No more lost cash or checks!
- Create your account using your computer or tablet at: www.payschoolscentral.com
- If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link we’ll send you, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
- If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.
- Manage school payments with ease!
NOW YOU CAN:
- Manage all your children’s accounts and fees in one place!
- Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts when they’re running low.
- Set up reminders and alerts.
- Review your children’s purchases.
- Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
Rest assured that PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family’s data is safe and secure.